Drama from the balemic ***

The past few days have been very interesting. A girl I got into an argument with at a school dance last Friday has started more bull shit. I prank called her and she knew it was a prank but she told half the school that her dad cussed me out for 15 minutes, I was like that not the fucking truth, if he did I would have cussed him out too. But it didn’t happen. Im so sick and tired of her bull shit. And then she tried to take me to guidance yesterday but I told the lady im not coming in their ever again. And I went in the bathroom and cut... I couldn’t deal with it any longer. Then I went to gym and talk to my new buddy Andy about it and he was like just punch her... I was like im about to. Then today I was in English with that girl and she got up and started shit saying ive been abusing her for 4 years, when actually it’s the other way around... She would hit me and I would hit back.. I don’t like being hit for no reason... So my friends had to hold my hand on the table so I wouldn’t beat her face in... I wish that girl would get a life and know that im not going to stoop down to her level no matter how much she wants me too… I also cut today to help get my anger out.. That…. Helped… eh…
February 20th, 2009 at 01:47am