The Nerve!

Oh my god. I can't believe this. I was on the computer last night and i came across an email my friend had sent me; it was about how this girl had posted blog about the Victorian Bushfire's. Do you know what she said? Here's a direct quote:

Get ova it
Omg :(

I can't believe they took of fmy fave tv show just to talk about the fires. Thats so gay.

Wtf, I wanted to watchh proper tv not listen to emo stories etc.

Get over it, ty.

Okay whhat the fuck? i can't believe you people think you can abuse *me* when if you did in real life, well you just wouldnt because i happen to be really popular and liked. Well someoen said if i say sorry in a blog u'll all stop acting like fuckheads, this is to EVERYONE that has left shhhitty comments on my page or sent really mean texts to my phone, fucken stop it! seriously, what the hell. it is **NOT** my fault ur families got burnt or that ur grandmothers dead or that ur sister or brother got boiled in a pool! DONT take it out on **ME** just because i have a better life than you do. the only thing i was saying is that i dont want to constantly hear ur stories because i hhave better things to do.


But that's nothing compared to what the rest of it said! I mean sure, people are sick of seeing it all over the news but the things she said about the people who had died; no respect. It breaks my heart to know that people out there are so cold, but alas there are plenty of them out there.

I wish people like her would grow up and look at themselves. Their lives aren't any more important than ours, cant they see that we are hurting and their remarks aren't helping in the slightest. My friends and family have lost so many friends and family friends in these fires, my RE teacher was out fighting them, God bless his soul, but the thinks he saw... well he can't even retell some of the horrific stories, my friend's friend is in intensive care, my cousins family lost their house, car and animals, it it wasn't for their neighbors pulling them out of their burning car, they wouldn't be here today.

There are at least 209 people dead; she was going on about how its not her fault we chose to live in Victoria, if you don't give a damn about this, please don't go on about it, its obvious they haven't effected her in the slightest; she even went on to say how if her parent died she wouldn't be telling everyone about it and complaining cause she'd get a hell of alot of money. This is her parents.

If you care more about your precious shows, watch them on youtube, I'm sure they'll have them there somewhere.
People like this make me sick.
February 20th, 2009 at 09:10am