Mental health assessment tomorrow.

Okay, I rarely use these journals, mainly because every time I tell myself I'm going to use them I get distracted and forget about it and am reminded three weeks later because of an article, thread, etc.

Basically this is somewhat of a cry for help. Tomorrow I'm going to a mental health clinic located on Macquarie Univeristy's grounds. Upon arriving, I will spend an hour there where they will basically assess me and see if I am unstable enough, I think, to be placed into their Anxiety program.

Having been assessed by both doctor and counselor already, I'm not too worried, though I am slightly scared of the questions they may ask and what may happen. I'm not too good with one on one so obviously I'm quite scared and fearful of that factor.
If you yourself or a friend has been through this, could you please message me and tell me what I can expect. I will be forever grateful.

On the plus side, my Baseball game for tomorrow was called off and we are now in the grand finals. This year we also have a really good chance of winning. Exciting stuff.

Also, I had my first Bass Guitar lesson today and the teacher was extremely nice. He led me through the Bass clef and the first three notes on each string, as well as explaining the bits of the guitar that I didn't yet know about.

School's been good, very little to no homework has been handed out yet which means we're going to be flooded in a few weeks. Oh joy.

I'm not too sure on how to conclude these things, so I'll just leave it at that.
February 20th, 2009 at 02:47pm