Storie Ideas. Help Needed.

In my head, I have a bunch of different stories (well only 4). I was thinking, since most of you reading this are probably subscribe to one of my stories, I need your help. Even though I’m going to put all these stories out at one point, I need to know which one should put out after one of my stories is finish. So here are the stories.

Sharada
Plot: Joe Jonas has a secret. One year in High School, he didn’t finish. So he must go back to High School. When he gets there, one girl, by the name of Sharada Marie Christina, caught his eye. Not because of what she wore, or how she was in front of him, but how different she was. Most people didn’t know her name, some say that she was up in the clouds and slow, but she wasn’t. She was running her life the way she wanted to, but no one knew her, but Joe wanted to know her.

Based off of Skye Sweetnam’s song Sharada.

The Real Camp Rock
Plot: The year is 2011. The Jonas Brothers have been non-stop working since 2009. They are starting to get worn out, getting very little sleep. Their mom starts to see this and so she sends them to the real Camp Rock. Demi has also been working non-stop since 2009. Her family sees that she needs a break. Her mom tells her she needs to go to Camp Rock. But what happens when she finds out the Jonas Brothers are there and one of them is her crush? Will she ever tell him she loves him since the first Camp Rock? Or will she fall for another Jonas?

I Don’t Want You, But I Have To
Plot: Kevin and Chrissy have hated each other since they met in first grade. When the Jonas’ moved, Chrissy thought that she would never have to deal with Kevin again. One day, her parents go on a trip for work, so she can’t come, she was to go all the way to California and live the Jonas’ for awhile. What happens when she falls for a Jonas, and another one is jealous? Will he fight for her heart?

Win Nick’s Heart
Plot: Nick is 22 years old. He has been single for 2 years and he is the only Jonas boy that is single, hell, even Frankie has a girlfriend! A television network asked him if he wanted to do a reality television show to find love, like Rock of Love or Real Chance of Love ect. He agrees. Katy has been trying to find her true love for a long time. She sees this opportunity as a great one, since she has been a fan of the Jonas Brothers for a long time. She tries out for the show, and gets on. Follow Nick and Katy through this crazy show filled with romance, drama, emotions and contests.

So…comments?
February 21st, 2009 at 01:53am