Update

Another little update post thing.
First of all, I've been out of the state for about a week for my granddad's memorial service.
That was pretty tough.

Another thing is, I think I'm going to put out an Alex Gasgarth series.
But a series that is really oneshots with the same people, and such. Like, one would be a songfic of maybe, "Dear Maria, Count Me In." Another would be "The Party Scene." If you'd be interested in maybe co-writing, then message me. I think I'd be fun.

Geez, another thing is, I'm also starting to write a horror/suspense story. I like the plot, and it's very interesting to write. So, be on the look out for that as well.

Finally, I need advice. I can't really go to friends, because they're biased about the situation. So, there's this guy I like, and I would consider him one of my best guy friends. Well, one of my best girl friends has a little issue with this guy liking her, so she said, "I'll just say you're talking to me," and so he was like, "Okay, I'll say that." And this is while the three of us are hanging out, and now I'm parinoid that they actually are.
I hate my life.

Well, I've got to start writing, so just message me if you're interested in any new stories, and I'll hopefully get them out soon.
February 21st, 2009 at 02:54am