Stacey's Mom - Bowling For Soup

:/ The last entry was rushed. And I got distracted a lot hah ... Anyways, I'm having great fun downloading billions from limewire. I have like, 700 songs but half of them were deleted and a few (i.e most of The Used songs) were from iTunes and the stupid computer says "blah blah you need authorization to use these songs on this iTunes" but no, the iTunes store doesn't load ever. *pfft*

I am so sunburnt. D: The swimming carnival wasn't that bad I suppose. Hah McAuley came 3rd instead of 4th again. Bah I had fun with Emma and ... Sebastian and Cassie. <3 Jeremy's really annoying me, though. Apparantly, I'm his second wife, and Emma is his first. Emma annoys me with the way she 'doesn't care' when he tries to feel up her shorts or when he's writing with zinc on her boobs or when he's pretending to go in and kiss her. He's always hugging not just me, but everyone. He's like the equivalent to a male Juliet. I don't like him anymore, so why do I feel like this then?
Gahgah talking about boys ... I feel like such a stalker. XD I like, sit and watch Ryan working basically every Friday night now. He didn't see me yesterday night. Some little kids stole the teeth statue things I usually sit on, so I sat in the bus stop hahah. Some lady put a stupid clothes rack in the way of my view so that's prolly why ...

Rory is scaring me, I think he likes me but, *shudders* it's Rory.

And ... hahah I like someone else as well as Ryry now. >___> Jake. He lives like near Bendigo or something. He's pree good looking and lol he's pretty funny. He has like, piercings and stuff. Last night he called me. Lol my phone was like vibrating, I was like 'omgno, am I meant to pick that up or is he calling me and then hanging up to get my attention?' 'Cause he did that to me the other night. XD Anyway, I let it ring out, and then it started calling again. I was all freaking out hahahaha. He sounded like Xavier a bit ... Bwaaha he was telling me about the washing basket and how it's f*cked, then he was yelling to his mum saying how his work shirts accumulate on his bedroom floor, blahblah blah, then he got into how fuck and shitting are acronyms. Hahaha she disagreed and some other kid called Richard was saying that they were or something ... lol I dunno. It was a pree funny conversation, considering all I did was laugh and say yes or no. He was asking questions like ... idk when's your birthday, stuff like that. Hah his birthday's on the 20th of July, 4 days after mine. :))) He's gonna come down some day to see me lol. Ahhhhhh gawd.

This Rau kid's annoying me. All he wants is sex. He should go die in a hole with Kath P. XDDD Good old Kaaaaaath. Gotta love her, I say. (Y)
I just have like, one question. Why do I always seem to get the 18 year old boys that want sex? I fail ........

Anyways I'm being kicked off.
Ew babysitting tonight. DDDDDD:
Bye bye <33
February 21st, 2009 at 08:45am