Fall Out Boy

So, I literally just got back from Fall Out Boy.
Second times a charm.
I was at the front for the most part, just when Hey Monday was playing, I was a bit far from the front, but when All-American Rejects came on I basicly was pushed to the front and ended up near the front and it was all good.
I got covered in Pete Wentz's saliva.
It felt disgustingly warm and wet, but refreshing form the heat of the mosh.
-teenies go off about how they would have died if they got covered in Pete's saliva here-
God there was so many of them.
It was only slightly worse then the 'I love you Brendon' from Panic At The Disco last year.
(note that I was loving J-walk not Brenny, and everyone in Cobra and TAI back then, as I still do)
I just had to shout 'I love you Andy' because as if you wouldn't get a complex hearing that everyone loves Pete.
And its not that I don't like him, in fact I think hes adorable, but at least I know hes not our property, gosh hes married with a kid, and not a man whore (at least to my knowledge he isn't) and just a reminder, rape is a criminal offense kids.

My head is throbbing, my knee which i screwed up last Sunday is throbbing worse then my head, and I sound like a dude from screaming every lyric to every song and I'm all icky and disgusting with multiple bruises from being jumped on and elbowed, my neck is killing me from being vertically challenged and behind a tall dude.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
My only regret is my knee, intense pain much, standing for somewhat 6 hours did not do it good.

What else is going on...
Well, on Wednesday I am going to a Soundwave Sidewave, which contains The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Forever The Sickest Kids, Jacks Mannequin and Bayside, who all are pretty epic, and I'm excited as for more moshing, even if my knee is fucked up.

For those non Australians, Soundwave is kinda like our version of Warped Tour or Project Revolution and every year they bring out bands from a selected genre to Australia and its mostly the only time they really come out here so its great.
Last year was a pop-punk one where All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Offspring and I think Billy Talent were there too, but I wasn't allowed to go last year and I cried for a few months about it, All Time Low and Boys Like girls being up there on my favorites.

But then in August Panic came with The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship and my gosh, I was in heaven.
Three of my favorites in one night, I wondered if I was dead, but I wasn't, I was just blessed.

♥
February 21st, 2009 at 02:53pm