But she did.

Do you know the feeling when you do something that you know you shouldn't? well yes, sometimes it feels good, but in some cases it can have a bad consequences. it's normal that you wouldn't do something that you know it will end up badly, even know the feeling's good. well maybe yes sometimes, but not if the consequences hurts more than you enjoy doing that.
But why do we still want to do it?

Although she knew that she shouldn't fall in love with him she did. She knew that he'll be gone in a few weeks, she knew that she'll be left alone and she knew that it will hurt. But still, she let herself fell in love with him. A few happy days, a few happy moments, she left her heart open and she loved him with all of it... She was happy when he was around, she was smiling when he made a sound... But the days were passing bay and with every day she loved him more. She didn't knew why, she just knew that she did. It was like dreaming, like she was in a totally different world where everything is possible. But the problem still remained. No matter how much she loved him, no matter how happy she was, the time was still there and it was passing too fast all till the day when he had to leave. All in the sudden she fell from her wings and she felt alone like never before.
The tears wasn't helping, they made it all worse and the pain she had felt will always remain.

nothing is real till it's gone.

By: Glorie
February 21st, 2009 at 04:40pm