Trapped Until 18.............It's Time To Let Go.........

I hate living at home.........
I'm not usually one to complain, but my life has become so boring, I think I might die.
Everytime I say I'm bored to one of my parents, they say "well then go find something to do..."

How am I supposed to do that, if they don't ever let me LIVE!!!!!!!

I've tried doing SO MANY different things........but they never let me.......but if my brother or my sister asks, they can do WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT!!!!

Whats the point besides the fact that they want to control me completely?
They chose the classes I take at school......
They tell me where I can and can't go........
They tell me who I can hang out with.........
I'm tired of it......

I'm 16 years old, and have been taking their shit since day one.
I understand that it's there job and what not, but it's gone too far.

They don't support me in anything I do.
They don't help me to become better than my best at my favorite hobbies.
I'm not even ALLOWED to express myself in my own room!!!!

They tell me I need to get a life.

My sister gets to have ballet lessons. I ask for guitar lessons and get a strict "No".
My brother AND sister can learn instruments in school, but I was never allowed.
My brother and sister can put posters and other things up on their walls, but I can't have anything.

My favorite music to them is garbage.
It's too heavy, loud and energetic.

My favorite movies are too gorey, revealing, and the language is not permitted.

If I ever want anything, they say "get a job", but when I try to find one, I get a "your too young" or "find something else"..........

I can't get any tattoo's.................which I understand, but I will evetually get them....a LOT of them.....

I can't get ANY type of piercing that doesn't involve the first 2 holes on my ears......

Good grades....................they aren't good enough

You tell me to change the way I act.............How can I change who I am? I don't want to be fake, or someone I'm not......I want to be ME.

I have let go so many times.......Now I think it's time you do the same.

And PLEASE just let me have this one thing, if it is the only thing I will ever get from you.

Just LET ME LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
February 22nd, 2009 at 02:09am