hehehe!

I’m so tired of pretending everything is ok, the tears are starting to show…and my smile is fading away.

People change so quickly, but they don’t often change back.

I’m not going to stress over you anymore, it isn’t worth it. I tried to work something out but you just ignored it. I’m not trying to say I don’t want you because I do; all I’m saying is I’m done chasing after you. But remember, when you need me...I’ll be there

Never give up on a person that you cannot go a day without thinking about…oops!

God made spaces between our fingers so someone else’s could fill the gap, to show they belong there.

Why can’t you see I love you when I make it so fucking obvious?!

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems!

Please don’t interrupt me when I am talking to myself.

I’m just a girl who likes this one boy WAY too much.

What can you do when the only one who can stop you crying is the one who made you cry in the first place?

Everyone sees who I appear to be, but only I know the real me. You can only see what I choose to show you, so can you tell that there is so much more you could know?

If you can’t get someone out of your head then maybe, just maybe they are meant to be there.

So I kind of, sort of maybe like you a lot more than I said.

Be who you want to be because some lucky bastard will love you as you are.

The police are looking for a suspect described as funny, sexy and great in bed…you’re safe but where should I hide?!

I won’t think about guys…
I won’t think about guys…
I won’t think about guys…
I won’t think about guys…
I won’t think about guys…
WHOA!!!!!! THAT GUY IS HOT!!!!

VALENTINES DAY = yes because we need another reason to remember how fucking lonely we are. Thank you very much assholes!!!!

People are like WHOA those girls are always falling out and making up almost like instantly…yeh, we know…that’s because we are the best friends forever!

When you begin to miss me…don’t forget it was YOU who let me GO, and made us both sad.
February 24th, 2009 at 01:34pm