Milleh sets the world straight on Twilight.

I figured I'd get all my opinions on Twilight down on here so when people ask me, I wont ever have to type this again:
I am neither pro, nor con Twilight.
Mostly because it has become some stupid fucking internet war over who has the most "members".
Hardcore vampire lovers (lets just say basement goths and whiny emos) are screaming everywhere that Vampires don't sparkle! WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK. I applaud Meyer on not going with the LAME and conventional 'Coffin in the dark, turns into a bat' Vampire. It was a modern twist, and it is fun.
Fuck, if the world didn't take shit so seriously, I wouldn't feel the need to write this.

Books:
I only bought Twilight out of spite. But I got hooked. I LIKE simplistic writing, silly plots, the supernatural and 'the hero saves the day'. You know why? Because it isn't LIFE.
The first book: Loved it. It was simple, sweet and beautiful.
New Moon: Shitpile. Except the breakup bit, because it was exactly how I experienced mine, minus the insanity.
Eclipse: I forgot what its about.
Breaking Dawn: Yawn. Rushed, predictable. Much like the 7th HP book.

The Movie:
Compared to the book, SHIT. But you know what? Hollywood spews out tonnes of bullshit every day and people lap it up.
I would go and see it again, and again.
Just to spite you all.

Stephanie Meyer being a Mormon:
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK? I highly doubt she made Bella such a passive and easily controlled person because of her religion. Thats like saying that every Christian author writes about God.
Fuck offfffffffff.
Some girls are like this-they are smart, clever people who don't mind being "controlled" because its all part of being with the other person.
Feminist may argue that I'm full of crap, but I am win, and I don't care what they think.

Twilightsucks.com amuses me. I love reading them rip on everything ever, and make bullshit up. Its immature and its FUN.

Twitards:
By definition- Every sentence out of their mouths ends with a "Cullen". All userpics/avatars are of Edward. More than one Twilight related poster in room. Wears a Twilight shirt in public every day. Swoons over "How fucking hottttt" Robert Patterson is, and hates a fictional character Bella 90% of the day.
Edward isn't real, fuck off.
Will probably flame me over not being "ttly in luv with twilght".

End.

*Edit: Sorry about the spelling mistakes and crap grammer. I wrote this at 1 in the morning..
February 24th, 2009 at 04:25pm