Sorry

First, So I haven't exactly updated in a week and a half? Maybe it's just my conscious but I want to apologize...I do have a valid excuse though! I got really really sick over the week/weekend and on top of that a very closeFrench friend of mine is coming to visit. Yes, she's French and amazing! (basically I lived in France for a year and she was my best friend) but yeah so she's chillin’ at my house and visiting my school for a week before she goes back home :[ but basically I don't have the time or desire to update while she's here.

Second, I DID actually right the next chapter, for Song Of The Heat, unfortunately my computer hates me and deleted it-either that or I didn't save it...which I highly doubt. Anyway I attempted to rewrite the chapter....but then I got frustrated and-well fail.

Third, my school is preparing for our yearly showcase and I’ve been busy slaving away learning new choreography for the show and doing EXTRA vocal exercises. Meaning I’m extra extra busy and TIRED all my extra energy is going to my Frenchie and not my story. Plain and simple. Sorry.

Anyway now I’m not sick (yay!) but I have my Frenchie over and am busy aaaall week. But I do expect to have a new chapter up over the weekend.

Love, Jessica

*giggles*

(OMG So Chris Brown beat Rihanna 'cause she gave him Herpes, i'm not kidding!! LMAO)
February 25th, 2009 at 04:42am