She was my best friend.

This is old, so get the fuck over it, and yourself.
Kthnx. Chance


I’m just going to fucking rant about some sick fuckers. These sick fuckers happen to be my brother and one of mybest friends.

You’re right, right off the back it’s pretty fucked up. They have hurt me more than anybody. I actually came close to punching her in the face. Want to know what else is fucked up about it. They tried to hide it from me. Like I wouldn’t find out that my friend and brother were dating. Dumb fucks.
They have both apologized to me. My friend, honestly, I think she’s just naïve. She will get hurt, she will get no sympathy, and I will laugh in her face.

Now, I know you’re thinking. Chance, Whoa, that’s a little much. No, it’s really not. She’s 14 years old. Guess how old he is. No, he’s not 16 or 17, or even 18. He’s fucking 21. She sneaks out with him all the time. Getting drunk and just fucked up anyway she can. She’s like, “oh, I’m clean now. I’m going to be above the influence.” Yeahfuckno. Knowing that makes it seem less harsh now right, I know.

Also, about a week ago she was escorted home at 2 in the morning by the deputy sheriff. She was with another girl we know too, but that’s not important. The cop was like, “Did you know that your daughter was with a mister Michael***** and a Drew*****.” That fucker got nailed and it makes me laugh. Someone called her mom and was like,
“Did you know your daughter is fucking Michael*****, well that’s all I wanted to tell you, bye” Which is even better.

I would have no problem with my brother going to jail. He’s a piece of shit. My dad has gave him everything he’s ever needed. He’s had about 10 cars which he totaled all of them. Gave him a house with all the bills paid. The windows have been replaced tons of times. He’s bashed holes in the walls and ceiling. My friend is like, “He’s trying to get his shit together.” Umm, where the hell are you. He sits on his ass and does nothing but fuck a 14 year old girl. He is sick.

If she gets pregnant you have no idea the amount of humor I will find in that. I know I’m just being a bitch, but I mean really. What would you do? She was my best friend and she betrayed me in one of the worst ways. She’s not allowed at my house anymore and I’m happy about it. I’ll never know if she’s coming to see me or just going to sneak out and see him.

Well if you read this all the way through, thanks.
I just needed to vent. Leave some comments and advice if you want.
-Chance
February 25th, 2009 at 05:55am