Maybe we should start a PROTEST

Yes, yes. A protest against crappy grammar, disrespect, lack of common sense, apparent lack of editors and so on.

Seriously, what's going on with Mibba?

This site used to be bloody beautiful. People read and wrote. People minded the sense-making rules and protested against the ones that didn't really make sense. Dujo was a touchable god, and you could get help from the editors and the mods, and the admins.

Everyone good is gone. The painful majority of stories are horny jokes, hormonal excuses for literature. Punctuation, grammar and spelling is too much to ask. New members flood this place without caring about what it is, and what can be done to preserve what is still left.

Don't you people, yes, you, those of you who've been here a good while, don't you miss it when editors actually took care of the stories, when bad titles were a reason for story suspension? When if you asked help or had a problem, you'd get an answer from the admins?

I say we make a protest. I say we assault Dujo and every other authority figure there is and demand a change. I'm sick of it and I want mibba to be what it used to be and I think I speak for others too here.

I think many of the newer members don't even know who Dujo, Josipa and others are.

P.S. I loved Mibba when it was full of MCR fans, not Twilight fanatics and Jonas brothers tweens. At least MCR people really thought for themselves. Give it to me, bitches, c'mon.
February 25th, 2009 at 05:33pm