oh dearest edward and rosalie; love, victoria

Edward and Rosealie;

at first you two were just for good intentions. rose was my best friend. edward was my savior. it sounds as if i love him, but i dont. i just miss being able to tell someone when i cry and have them care.

now, this new deanna, who has become vampiric and vengeful, wishes you both feel my payne now.

edward, dearest edward, i know your sorry, i just want to break your face and make your bella see where i am. you took her because your Edward fucking cullen, and now im victoria because of you. alice and veronica are gone, its just pure victoria.

rosealie, oh oh oh, rosealie. you are the root of my problems. you think your good, you think your beautiful, you think you should get what you havent worked for. darling, this is going to bite you in the ass one day. you see sweetie, i have more control over you than you have, and i can just make this crash to little pieces of glass, breaking you also. but, this will be scaled larger, grander, and more public, because every princess has her weekness. yours is your "public". i will wallow in my payne and hate, untill i "snap", as premeditated. this "snap" will be loud, drastic, and messy, yet no blood will be shed. the only thing shed will be my cloak of dispare and unease, rising and giving forth way to alice again, and she will be free. you however, rose and edward, will wish to dissapear, and you cant, cought in my web of guesses, lies, false statements, and "good intentions". i hope you two sleep well.

Love,
Victoria
February 26th, 2009 at 05:18am