Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

This has to be short ans sweet, I have to go in a few minutes, or I might possibly pass out from tiredness of this very topic.

So, yesterday at about 12:43 I walked out of school to go and attend my "Specialist Appointment" meaning I had to go to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

It started off when I got to my awesome friend, Thirza's house.
We got lectured about mid week gigs by her dad, and also about how onedays we're going to be running this country (which was kinda scary).

We arrived outside the Metro Theater at around 2pm and sat there, and waited.
There was only about 20 other people there, all older then us, but whatever, so what we were the youngest people there.

We passed the next 5 hours, by just talking and listening to my iPod. We watched Forever the Sickest Kids, Bayside and Jacks Mannequin all arrive (RJA came while we were inline), and watched the 20 people that were there mob them all, we just sat there, waiting in line, but it was worth it.

Actually, we wanted to see Anthony from JM and tell him how inspiring he was, but we didn't get a glimpse of him because of those other chicks, and one dude.

Finally they let us in.
No running fo sho.
We were speed walking, then jogging, then sprinted to get to the barrier, but no, just missed, then was informed by some kind soul that they were only staying on the barrier for jacks mannequin and then would let us there, sweet as no?

Bayside was on first, and to be honest, I don't even like them, infact, they really annoyed me, sorry if you like them though, kudos to you then, but not to my likings.

Then Jacks Mannequin, and oh my god, I almost cried through the whole set, they are so inspiring, and even though I've seen them before, the first time I was a stupid 13 year old who knew nothing and could care less, this time was, amazing. God bless them.
Some chick had her hand on the barrier and me and my friend we're just like 'oh hell no' and together we almost broke her arm apparently (so maybe I'm a total bitch when it comes to moshing). The least she would have gotten was a bruised rib cage from me, and maybe a dislocated arm from my friend.

So that slut and her short ass (and I mean shorter then me) friend got to the barrier, and I was like, ready to fucking kill her, being in the second row is such a tease, the barriers right there, yet its so far.

So FTSK came on, and they were just so much better then what I expected, not to mention they played their Men In Black Cover, which i'm obsessed with right now, as well as Woah Oh, The way, and, just, heaps.

Then Red Jumpsuit came on, and good greif, fan-fucking tastic, except me and Thirza we're starting to get tired and bruised and so we moved towards thw back, it was a sacrifice i regret. I cried then they played Cat and Mouse, then when they played Your guardian Angel.
I cry at everything.

For the records, it was better then Fall Out Boy and fuck acer.

Until next time i have something to write about, toodles :D

♥
February 26th, 2009 at 11:24am