Have you ever had a dream about journaling on mibba?

I didn't sleep well last night and around 3 i woke up and took a shower. From like 5 to 6 i slept in like 10 minute intervals and i just had really messed up dreams, all the while, i was journaling about the things that were happening to me on mibba. Which is weired because i don't even feel like i post much on here.

ALSO, i was wondering if you could help me with something. For my English final we have to write a memoir (i think thats how you spell it) and i have no idea at all what i want to write about. My life has been very boring, nothing all that interesting had ever happened to me. She gave a some examples today but they were all like things that have effected us in a great way or going on mission trips and things like that which i have never been on. Is there something you would write about? I know you don't know me personally so this may be hard to help but if you would try that would be great. Now i do have a back up plan if needed, i would just write about now my best friends moved to Singapore when i was younger and how it effected me but thats so blah blah blahhh boring. I want something interesting. Also I need a good grade on this, seeing as I have a D in the class. Ugh.
Thanks
Jane
February 27th, 2009 at 05:08am