I Feel So Damn Happy

Ok! Two days ago Sing It Loud came to my school to do an acoustic show
But sadly I didn't go because of my dickhead teacher I was so pissed I snapped at anybody who looked at me wrong.
Throughout the day I hear people bragging about it.
Just after lunch I went to get a drink from the vending machines and on my way I saw them I wanted to stop them and tell them how good they are but I was too nervous.

So fast forward to the concert that same day.
They were amazing it would have been even better if these two girls behind who went to my school didn't scream "OMG HE LOOKED AT ME FOR A TOTAL OF 3 SECONDS I COUNTED" and yes thats what one of them actually said.
I got out of the front to find my sister and her friend.
My sisters friend Fatima wanted to get Nate's number. The members of Sing It Loud were hanging around because the venue, New Brookland Tavern, was also a bar so they hung around.
I managed to talk to Pat he had his arm around me telling me not to be nervous, comforting me and stuff.
We found Nate hanging around outside in the back. Me, My sister, and Fatima and a few other people were talking to him. Really hyper guy.
Then I saw David Blaise from This Providence talking to two other people. So I go over to where he is.
I was standing on one leg because the IT muscle in my hip was too tight and it caused my hip to feel like its popping in and out of place and it eventually got really sore plus I wasn't supposed to be there because of it.
David asked if I was okay, so I told about my problem and he called me a trooper and stuff like that. I got him to sign my Diet Mountain Dew bottle.

Then the greatest thing happened to me.
Since he had to go back inside for some reason he asked me if I wanted to hang out after the show and of course I said Yes. Then I went back to talking to Nate
But then the worst a little after Ludo's set. Earlier My bitch of a sister decided to call my mom to pick us up.
I still feel guilty for standing him up or whatever.
Overall it was a good night
February 28th, 2009 at 12:15am