MIBBANS: Stop posting "Articles" about Miley Cyrus.

And I mean, the same, tired articles.

Who counts Miley Cyrus as a Role Model?
13 year old girls.

I will admit, I have ONE Miley Cyrus song. And the only reason I have it is because it is relentlessly annoying, completely moronic and FUN. Oh yes, its FUN. Much like that photo of the slanty eyes she did.

Obviously, she is a raging racist. You can see it in her eyes, and that Asian boy she was hanging with is actually chained up in her basement.
All those years of listening to her dads SHITTY country music has made her a redneck hillbilly who only spits in a cup and never on a new Ford.
>.>

When will every body get over her?
Of course, by posting this "Journal", I am adding to the Miley Traffic on this site, but lets face it, there is enough on here anyways that this will go unnoticed.

I'm sick of the articles ragging on Miley. I'm sick of the articles patting Miley on the back for having a father who misses the limelight, being on the Disney channel and singing some songs somebody has written for her.

Basically, I'm pissed at how fucking terrible the articles have become on here-I thought they needed approval before being posted? Bad formatting, cut-off titles-I mean, come on.

When Miley Cyrus finds the cure for Cancer, write me an article on her.
February 28th, 2009 at 10:00am