Concert....

So, I just got back from the Slipknot/Trivium/Coheed&Cambria concert....and let me tell you, It was freaking AMAZING!. But it was scary, because I almost didn't get there in time, due to thousands of stupid people in traffic. But we got there exactly in time, and I ran in. Then me and three other friends that were with me (Margie, Christine, and her sis) found out that they were giving away places on the ground in front of the stage, so we made our way over. And we got a spot right in front of the stage! So we were literally like 3 feet away! First Trivium played, and it was proper brutal, they played 4 or 5 songs I belive, and I got pointed at by Matt Heafy (Singer/guitarist) It was breathtaking. Then after them, Coheed&Cambria played, I have to say, I was a bit disappointed by their set because Claudio (singer/guitarist) didn't even talk to us in the crowd or get us pumped up, they just played their 4 song long set and got off, but oh well. Then after that the curtains came down and we had to wait for about....mm....I'd say 20 mins? Or more. Then SLIPKNOT came out.....ahh, best set everrr, they played Eyeless, Everyhing Ends, Spit It Out, Wait And Bleed, Dead Memories, People=Shit, Duality, and ......Pulse of The Maggots? I believe that's it...and he made us all get down on our knees and jump during Spit It Out, it was sweet!. And I got spit on by Corey Taylor, by the one and only, COREY FUCKING TAYLOR! But damn, it was brutal. I got in about 5 mosh pits just during that set, it was fucking amazing. I admit, I was freaked out at first, then at last I was just like 'Fuck It' And me and my friends went all out. But the thing that really saved us from getting a good ass whooping was that we met 3 guys. I don't remember two of their names, But I do remember one, his name was Jeff. Or at least that's what he said, he was my 'assigned bodyguard' him and his friends saved me and my friends. Like, litterly. Without them we would have been black&blue. He was awesome, one of the best people i've ever met. I truly thank him from my heart, if you read this, Jeff. Thank you =). I actually got a pic with him, he's pretty awesome. Btw, I got about 100 pics and 5 videos. And I almost got one of Shawns sticks that he threw, but some other chick got it :(. At least Corey gave me something =). Ahh, it was amazing. And now i'm going to bed because I'm beat. =D.
March 1st, 2009 at 08:01am