Ten Albums I Could NOT Live Without.

[size=300Hello.

So, I am well aware that this is somewhat of a chain, but... oh well.
I always buy a physical CD, so if my computer crashes, I still have the musics, and It's way more fun to physically unwrap the CD =]

So here we go!

Let's. Get. Pertentious.

10 Albums I COULD NOT Live Without:

1. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge: My Chemical Romance.
-First album of theirs that I got. It was good, and it reminds me of spring / summer. The concept took me a while, but once I found out, I was obsessed.

2. The Used: The Used
-Though I never listen to it anymore... um... what is it... Well, it's raw, and intense. (We trudged along in the mud, we tried to call it home. We weren't alright, not at all, not for one second...)

3. In Love and Death: The Used
-Also reminds me of the summer, but it's more polished.
Lunacy Fringe is definitely a favorite.

4. From Under The Cork Tree: Fall Out Boy.
-Let's face it-- I've been listening to it almost everyday since 8th grade. What's my problem. It reminds me of teenage romance, but more so about how Pete Wentz is so immature, especially with his writing.

5. Take This To Your Grave: Fall Out Boy.
-I just dedicated my facebook status to it. It's funny how much the band's sound has evolved, but if they started sounding like this again, I'd be on it in a heartbeat (they sound very circa eighteen.

6. From Them, Through Us, To You: Madina Lake.
Really now, I don't even think that's the title.

7. I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love: MCR.
Also quite raw. There wasn't one song that was insignificant to me, but Demolition Lovers was just beautiful.

8. Static Age: The Misfits.
I sh** you not, I loved nearly every song on here, my favorite being "Last Caress". (I got something to say... I killed a baby today, and it doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead.) It's not the same without Danzig, but they're still pretty good.

9. Let Go / Under My Skin: Avril Lavigne / Fefe Dobson: Fefe Dobson
I cheated by putting three albums in one spot. But I digress...
I hate Avril. Really. But if it weren't for her shoddy-ass pre-teen-age angst music, I wouldn't be into what I'm into now. It was great stuff when I was eleven or twelve, but um... I'm not eleven or twelve anymore.
Fefe... was my hero before Patrick Stump even existed to me. I wanted to be the next Fefe. Her music injected feelings into my twelve/thirteen-year-old heart, feelings that I just knew that I'd feel one day. Sometimes, on a summer day, I be blastin' some "Stupid Little Love Song" and pretending I'm doing a show or something.... tmi.

10. Riot! / All We Know Is Falling: Paramore.
I don't really like Paramore... they're on the same level as Gym Class Heroes with me...
I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it. But, on the contrary, I have to admit, they all bring up significant parts of my life: Summer. Vegetarianism. Sexuality. Writing. That was all that was going on when I was listening to the two albums. And though I'm loosing faith in Paramore, I may or may not be getting their next album (Al long as it doesn't sound anything like that "Decoded" crap. That was crap. It stunk.

Honorable Mention:

Evening Out With Your Girl: Fall Out Boy

My Heart Will Always Be the B-Side to My Tongue:Fall Out Boy.
Come on. You've got to love acoustic Patrick.

The Offspring: The Offspring
I just listen to it to blow off steam.

Walk Among Us: The Misfits

Greatest Hits: The Ramones

Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols: Sex Pistols.
Reminds me of the winter time. I also managed to get almost every song they have for $10. (Agents of Anarchy)

The Silence In Black And White: Hawthorne Heights
I like cheesy emo-yet-not-emo love songs as much as the next person. Come on. It's not that bad.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes.

Scary Kids Scaring Kids: Scaring Kids Scaring Kids
Like I mentioned about emo-yet-not-emo songs. I love them. And though I'm not a "true fan"
(I'm not for a lot of these artists) it doesn't stop it from being appealing.

St. Elsewhere / The Odd Couple: Gnarls Barkley
Both albums will WARP YOUR MIND.
For beginners, listen to Crazy or Smiley Faces.

That's all =]

X.x
Infamy.
March 1st, 2009 at 07:48pm