If You Like Gerard Way. You NEED To Read This.

I found this on some girl's blog on Myspace.

He's been our hero for so long.
He's given us hope, inspired us to be the best we can be and saved us from a vortex of everlasting agony and despair.
In other words, he's a person, who made himself extraordinary by reaching out to millions of people and changing their whole lives.

And he's been there for us, when we needed him he most.

When they laughed at us, he gave us his hand.
When they pushed us to the ground, he told us to stand up f*cking tall.
When they targeted you, he told them to fire at will.
When they rejected you, he told you not to be afraid of walking alone.
When they taunted you, he told you that he wasn't okay either.
Gerard marches in The Black Parade, and he wants you to march with him.

"Surrounding myself with fans makes me feel as if I'm not going through this alone"
He's been our hero, he's been our savior & he's been the reason why we woke up that one morning...

I love it. The only thing would change is the "He's been our hero" part. Because, honestly, he's not my hero. He smokes, one one the many reasons. He hasn't "Changed my life". My life has been the same when I first heard of MCR (When I was ten.). To now. I've never let myself get so sad that I needed help. But, they are a very good band and I love the thing I found on Myspace.

So, What do you think about all the "Gerard/MCR saved my life" stories?
March 2nd, 2009 at 11:01pm