Silly Thoughts.

You know those nights where you have those absolutely horrible thoughts about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g that's wrong with life? No? Well let me clue you in.

If in a relationship, it begins like this. You are sitting down, thinking "wow, I'm really happy in life. I really like him/her." Then.....it turns to the lip-biting question: will we always be like this? Will there someday be no "we"....and a new "us" will begin?

Then, the feeling moves throughout the whole body, making a person question the other person in the relationship: This feeling that they've never thought of the possibility of losing them. This feeling that they wouldn't care if it ended....This feeling that they don't deserve them. A feeling that unseemingly can't be stopped.

Why is it that some nights you can't help but think of the worst case scenerio?

Is it worse to have loved and lost....
Or to let go and have them love someone else which unknowingly tears you apart....
Or to move on, but ALWAYS know that you were meant to be with the one before?

The heart is a teacherous thing. It can kill anyone with a single beat.

As the night proceeds, you get these other questions that come up, tormenting you: Will this happen? Can I prevent it? Should I not be so naive? Should I stop thinking so much? Will you always be there for me? Can you have someone better? Are "we" meant to be?
There's so many possiblities.

Silly thoughts are the ones that cause problems in situations that are perfect but are assumed to have problems because of over-analyzing fools who are searching for true love.

And then you think...why am I thinking this?

I need to STOP. stop thinking. stop procastinating. stop holding back. stop being paranoid. stop.

And let perfection fall into place.
March 3rd, 2009 at 11:20am