New beginning.

I've been MIA for awhile. I can never really be hooked on anything on the internet. Hell, there was a reason why I never used "hooked on phonics". Ha, jokes, ha. I always leave for a little bit and then return for a little. And I can never finish stories, there's so much to do, I get other ideas, not ever home, etc.

I've also been looking back on my life too. But if you keep looking back, you can never go forward. I've been on the verge of being an alcoholic, but I'm glad that's stopped. It even got to the point where I just felt like everything is useless. And now I have a friend that's unhappy like I was, and it's just sad to see, cause you are the only one that can help yourself.

I'm happier now, trying to lose a little weight. I even bought myself some new clothes too, and they are pretty rad. And a pair of mirrored aviators..I need sunglasses for when I get my license. I can't wait to wear the one dress I got, I like the pattern and I got this badass lookin black blazer thing, so I can wear that. It's like a bohemian style kinda dress, but I like it. I'm trying to keep myself occupied with friends, work, learning to drive, and other stuff. I'm learning guitar and I wanna paint, I just need to save up for canvas and good acrylics. Yeah I pushed some people outta my life, I'm giving up on others not worth my time. And my recent ex, Rick, is pretty much my bff now, and it's all good, cause it's nice having him as a friend and not seeing him as anything else.

It's going pretty swell.
March 3rd, 2009 at 06:48pm