Screw life.

No matter how hard you try to get over someone, you will still have some sort of feeling for them, remembering the ways things used to be, and how they are now. And you sometimes hope that the new person in their life was still you, and everything was how it used to be, erasing all the bad things that happened. Time is supposed to make things better, but in love it doesn't. Although we have been apart for a while, I still can't help wondering how your life is, and when I catch you glancing at me, I can't help but wonder if your heart beats a little faster, as mine does when I see you.

Your sitting there on aim, watching the one you love's screename. Then you view their profile, and it kills you to see another guy or girls name in there. the words "I love you" are written next to the person's name. Then, you realize and only wish that you could have what you had before. You wish that it was your name in their profile with "I love you" instead of a different persons. However, sometimes you just have to learn to let go. You realize that they don't feel the same. Even though time heals everything, some memories can never be forgotten, and some memories will last forever.

Do my feelings mean nothing to you? Or am I another one of those guys.. Does it not matter that I would give my life for you? When you are in love, you would lay down your life for the other, but when it is only you who love, it doesn't matter. Your feelings just get discarded as some piece of paper. They get shot down, and the person you love will never realize who you really are. You just wish that things were right. Yet, how can things be right, when your the only one who's wasted their time trying to get back what was lost. Just forget the memories. Pierce my heart now, while someone still has the chance to.

Yea. That;s pretty much how I'm feeling right now. My ex-gf which we recently broke up, is going out with someone else. It is most hurtful because it is one of my best friends. No matter how hard I tried, I guess she never realized what my feelings meant. To her, they meant nothing. You never realize what one person can do to you. But I now know. They don't care about how u feel. They will just as well rip your heart out.
May 9th, 2007 at 03:44am