life is all an illusion.

God is only an illusion of the mind. If you really think about it. You can only believe in him. Some people do and others don't. And therefore he does not exist; only in mind maybe. That is my opinion. And no one wants to hear your hour long lecture on how what Im doing is not the way it should be. Not what kids my age should be doing. Its wrong; its sick; it annoys you. What annoys you is different from what annoys me. Everything you do or say is different from me. So your opinions do not mean anything to me. I admit your attention seeking bulletins on Myspace that make you so infamous do interest me. I love to read them and see how much of a hypocrite you are. " Little girls shouldn't be doing these things. Weed isn't attractive, Your too young to be having sexual relationships, and your just as fake as pamela Anderson's boobs" You are all the things you say you are not; sorry to say. I understand you want to be a different person; you want to be the person you think yourself to be. But you are not. No one is. We have all been shaped by every single person we've ever met throughout our lives. Everyone has an impact. Creativity does not exist. Because how else do we come up with the things that we like? That make us ourselves. We see other things that inspire us. Where do these other things come from? Other people. Who have all seen them on someone else. Everything is just a hand me down from another person and another generation. You are not deep and the way you repeat "I hate my life" over and over multiple times is not going to make things any better. I don't post this on myspace for you to know exactly who im talking to. I post this on a site meant for writing. Where millions of depressed teens write about what they think about life and how they hate scenes. None of my friends know about this. Its like my little secret. Like crawling into bed at night cuddling in too many blankets watching t.v thinking about things you'd never let anyone know. It is only you i like to talk to. It is only you that can make me cry in a second and make me so happy. I forget about all of you all the time. Im not going to lie. I am going to lie day to day i must say. Don't say you don't lie because i know i do, i know you do, we all know. We just pretend not to.
March 3rd, 2009 at 11:04pm