Something that needs to just get out of me.

okay so i'm just going to type out what has been going on. i'm not really looking for sympathy or anything, i just feel writing it all out helps me understand my thoughts.
so my best friend kasie met this boy named brett over the summer at a freshman thing. They became close. So kasie really wanted me to meet brett because he was madly in love with her at the time. So i met him at a thing called Old Homes Day. It's where my entire town throws this like parade/festival thing. So when we arrived kasie pointed out brett. But the thing is Brett was with another boy. Gorgeous. I fell for him the second i saw him. I obviously believe in love at first sight. His name is Ethan. Ethan and i hung out all day, and when i had to leave i never wanted to let go of him. Later i found out that he had a girlfriend named Katie, but i didn't give a fuck. Ethan was all i thought about. My life surrounded him. He liked me back, but as time went on we grew farther apart because he lived 15 minutes away, and his phone and computer broke.
Mean while, Kasie fell for brett. Hard. She was just as in love with brett as i was with Ethan. You'd think that Brett would be the happiest boy alive right since he liked her a lottt? no. He changed dramatically, and Kasie didn't see it until this one night. He used kasie to get into her pants. He knew that kasie was in love with him. He took advantage of her, just for pussy. He took her virginity, and he doesn't give a fuck. Ive hated brett for so long, and Kasie was in the biggest depression i've ever seen her in. She was suicidal. Wasn't herself. Had no hope.
So i tried forgetting about Ethan and Brett because all they did was hurt us.
I started dating this boy named Kris. Best friends with Ethan and Brett.
Kris helped me forget about Ethan. I was suffering from a broken heart, and he knew it. We dated for a while, then as time went on i broke up with him for several reasons like we didn't talk at all during school. and i was grounded for a month so we couldn't hang out. We grew apart.
so we ended. and i messaged Ethan on myspace asking him what had happened and that i miss him. He told me that he was no longer able to talk to be because of fucking Katie (his girlfriend) she thinks i'm a threat to their relationship. I mean, i was. But i'm not anymore. I'm so done with douche bags. I can't take this pain though. I miss Ethan so much. They say you'll always have feelings for your first love, and i know i always will.
So about a month has gone by, and Brett had apologized to Kasie and I. We're all on a friend level status, even though there is some tension between Brett and I.
Ethans best friend Mark is in love with me. I like markk, but i don't really know because i have feelings for Kris again. And Kris likes me. I'm so confused on who i should pick. I know for a fact mark will be a better boyfriend than Kris because i know how Kris is in a relationship. But Mark is obsessive. and i don't want to hurt Kris' feelings.

I don't know but yeah thats whats going on in my life.
March 6th, 2009 at 01:50am