I've bit my lip so many times that it's swollen.

And it hurts. I've been kind of anxious all day and I don't know why, but I bite my lip when I'm either anxious or nervous, and currently, my lip is puffy and red and in pain. Not my best idea.

Lately I've noticed a few people who just glare at me, and I have no idea why. There is this one guy who is always sitting in the commons when I'm on my way to the choir room after first hour, and he will look up at me as I pass, and he looks mad. I have no idea what his problem is though. It's so weird.

Then there's the guy whose locker is next to mine. He's actually very good looking, but he's an upperclassmen, so off limits *gasp* Like it matters, he obviously has something against me, and I can't even really describe it, but maybe it's just annoyance because we always are at our lockers at the same time, and it's kinda crowded so we get squished together =/

And I need help on something not related to school or idiotic boys. Youtube hates my computer. I have a MacBook, and I used iMovie HD last weekend to edit bits of video that I got from the We The Kings concert. So I was all proud of my video and was ready to post it to youtube, but each time I hit "upload" and checked the "my videos" page, it said that the conversion/format was not correct or something like that.

I went to the how to guide, and it said for mac users, to save the video as .MOV or some other thing and neither one of them worked for me. So can any of my fellow mibbians help me?

Oh, and one more thing, I have a crush on a freshman. I'm a sophomore. It's kind of weird, because he seems so young. I feel awkward just typing this.
Eh, whatever.

Peace&Love.
March 6th, 2009 at 03:55am