Here It Goes Again.

God, my school is so messed up.

So, now that it's our last year there, we made a pact in seventh grade-we have each others backs, no matter what. But that was when we were all still friends. So this year, things were a bit rocky against everyone in our class. Breakups, mess ups, blah blah blah. Middle school drama that belongs on a TV show. I didn't think much of it.

Anyway, my teacher got suspicious of people bringing their cells to school. Usually, people don't do much with their cell phones since we're in such tight space. A lot of girls have been taking their cell phones to school hidden in their bras (how stupid.) to text their boyfriends that go to other schools.

So on the bus, we promised not to tell on each other. Low and behold, one girl has the guts to spill everything to the teacher, and everyone got in deep shit. Even the people who just bring their cells to school and keep them in the backpacks, or bring their Ipods to listen on the bus.

After being on lockdown in the classroom for a couple days, we now have a security system in our classroom. Yup. Just our classroom. Cameras hanging from the ceiling and crap. We can't go anywhere without being seen.

So just as the week got worse, my friend hit a really bad mood. She broke up with a guy, got smacked in the face with a basketball and laughed at (long story) and got into a fight with her sisters. Now one of my other friends got all mad at her because she was being moody and not talking much.

Now, I don't have family and school problems like the two of them do. I have a good relationship with my family and decent grades. But the two of them started to duke it out at school, and weren't talking. Eventually, the moody girl took my advice and sent the other girl an email telling her how sorry she was.

So I get an message at night. "OMG ______ sent me such a gayyyy apology email!"

I got super defensive of her, and started fighting with her. My friend basically has an undiagnosed case of bipolar disorder. I'm not even kidding. Either she PMS es all month or is bipolar. Anyway, the other girl started defending herself, saying that she should keep her feelings inside like she does. I honestly don't think it's okay to keep your feelings pent up. I'm one of those people who has to tell someone, even if I hate that someone.

So an hour and probably a thousand degrading, mean, insulting texts later, she apologized for being bitchy to the other girl, and told me we were no longer friends.

She says this at least three times a week.

Honestly, I love the girl to death, but she annoys me. Ever since she came to our school, she's been taking over everything. She controls who I talk to, and how much I talk to them. If I want to converse with a person other than her, she takes it as an insult. If someone brings up an inside joke, she thinks that we're doing it to spite her. She gets all dramatic and tells me she never should have come to our school.

Well you know what? I'm sick and tired of being tossed around like a doll. I hang out with other people because we're going to different high schools at least four towns away. She lives thirty minutes away from me, and we never hang out on the weekends or out of school. She gets mad at me for hanging out with the girls I'll be going to high school with for four years. I don't think that's a good excuse to scream at someone. When I hang out with another one of my friends, she takes it as me trying to ignore her. She butts into my conversations and starts talking about herself. Whenever I start to talk, it beings like this- "Oh not again! Dani's going to talk about her stupid dancing again! Why don't you just go to a dance school instead of here if you want to talk about it 24/7?!" She's a manipulative girl, and I'm sick and tired of this shit.
March 7th, 2009 at 04:43am