Just one of those days!

Hey guys and gals, mostly those of you with a step parent. Have you ever felt like you just had the most stereotypical step parent in the world? Well I do, my step mother's picture should be next to the description of the stereotypical stepparent. She acts sickly sweet to everyone in public but in private she is a total bitch. She can be nice for a while and then all hell breaks loose... For about a month now things have been completely out of control... ever since super bowl weekend, things went from being fine to where she all ways has to say something contradictory to what i say or she has to nag and nit pick at everything... I swear i feel like poor Cinderella with out the evil step-sisters sometime... I clean the whole house, which i don't mind but she always has to find something wrong with it and all my hard work gets nothing in return... Then if i say something that is "out of line" she runs off to tell my father so i can get an ear full from him only to be told later that take what she says in one ear and out the other...... I can't wait until fall when i move on out to my college about an hour away and she gets to feel what it's like to clean and do everything around the house. She blames being in a bad mood on her health which is one of the side effects of it but still enough is enough at a certain point!! well I just needed to vent any comments on this subject or any helpful ideas??
March 8th, 2009 at 03:11am