[4] I Feel The Adrenaline Movin' Throught My Veins. Weird Dreams and My Life As A Musical!

Hey guys!

Listening To: Circus - Britney Spears (:D The one and only.)
Thinking About: My Weird Dreams...+Dreams About "Jay:The Musical"
Thinking About Whom: *snickers* For me to know and for you to never find out.
** * * **

So, weird dreams. We've all had them. *points at you* You've had them right?

Yup.

Well, i've been having these WEIRD dreams lately. They've been ranging from the G-Rating to the NC17 Rating... TwT.

G-Rating Extreme Dream:
I was in the movie Coraline...I was the cat. And I kept sneezing because I was allergic to myself.

NC17 Extreme Dream:

This time, (FIXED VERSION OF THE DREAM I TOLD LARA) we we're watching Coraline <I know, for the second time, wth?> and Pedro and Lara started making out and Munay and Gaby started making out. Munay and Gaby starting...doing IT. You know like DOing IT. I meant to capitalize DO in doing. and then Lara and Pedro started...some intricate foreplay...GAH- to the R to the O to the double S. GROSS!

ANYWAYS... onto the important Jazz.

JAY: The Musical

Sounds dramatic, eh? I've been dreaming about this and i've only gotten 11 songs in it, with their own music videos respectively. All of this takes place in NYC

The Show by Lenka (Opening. Location: Times Square. What's Happening: The city comes alive and dances with you and turns into your own stage.)

Knock Knock by Lenka (Cliche Break Up Scene. Location: Rockeffeller Center)

Nothing In This World by Paris Hilton (Cliche "Boy-Meets-Girl" Flashback Location: High School)

Circus by Britney Spears (Dance Class Scene, Get Discovered Location: Broadway Theater)

Dangerous And Sweet by Lenka (Hanging Out Scene Location: Subway [The TRAIN SYSTEM] xD)

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry (Girl Wants Boy Back, GIrl Gets Rejected Location: On the subway)

That's What You Get by Paramore (Girl accepts what she's done Location: Rockeffeller Ice Skating Rink, With Guy On Stage sining the same song)

Decode by Paramore (Girl wonders what she did wrong. Girl dies inside and leaves NYC forever *coughs*FINALLY*coughs*)

So What - Pink (Boy celebrates over girl's exit)

I'm So Sick - Flyleaf (Boy is betrayed... awws.)

Diva by Beyonce (Boy's BFF's raise boy's self esteem)

The Show by Lenka (Finale-Boy stays in NYC and all settles down.)

WOW... .___________________. I cannot believe this.

BYE!

~Jayx
March 8th, 2009 at 08:17am