Bad Cops Bad Charities

Heya!

My rant today: Uhmmm, am I a little bit going towards that crazy ass fan stage?

Well...it is kinda leaning toward that way. Why? well I was listening to a song called "Bad Cops Bad Charities" by Playradioplay! and I was going onto www.tokiohotelrocks.com and saw all of these new pix of TH. I was really happy that I finally get to see new pix! But I saw the website and the song and I was thinking "Why am I doing this?"

Now I know what your thinking, "What the hell were you doing on that site anyway if you felt like that?" Well, that was before I heard BCBC.

I started to think that maybe I should quit my fangirlishness and stay low for a bit, especially in fanfictions and internet use. Recently, I've been seeing my favorite musicians getting pissed off because of fans taking it too far.

I've been looking at this from far away. Like I'm the person in a box for two when I'm seeing those down below. So...

I'll probably stop going to fanfic sites for a bit, work on my own life, get more interested in other things.

This also means stop going to Mibba.

I haven't updated my stories in a LONG time anyway, so I'll just give up.

Sooo...
Seeyah when I feel like it.

Shane
March 8th, 2009 at 11:14pm