IT WAS SO ASHAMING!

So my mom stayed over for a week at my apartment since my ex boyfriend is bothering me yadda yadda yadda long story. :P
We had been shopping at a mall for decoration stuff, me walking out with a huge plastic chandelier.. (which looks exactly like crystal!) And a few fake flowers.

Then I got a little dizzy and I asked my mom if we could eat something somewhere.
My mom who was looking at pillows said we could.

So I paid my stuff at the register and we walked in to a little bread/croissants/whatever food ability. And my mom ordered two cappuccino's and two slices of apple crumble pie with whipped cream.

The lady behind the pickup counter started making the stuff and I walked to the side of the place where forks, spoons, sugar and other stuff was stocked in cardboard boxes.
I got two forks, two spoons and a hand full of sugar and waited for my mom, as this guy with black hair brown eyes and a black jacket walks in. All in all to say, he was damn gorgeous..
He gestured me to go first, but the first lame thing I said was:

"Eh.. no, I'm with my mom.."

I mean.. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM O.o
I started to blush when I discovered what I said and he laughed a little pushing a few strands of his jet black hair (which was dyed of course..) behind his ear.
"Okay." He said and he walked over to the counter leaving me at the boxes with a face as red as a tomato.. I walk up to my mom who just got the tray with the stuff when she says in all her glory:

"Why is your face that red?"

I felt as if I could die..
The guy didn't said anything, thankfully.. And when we got at our table I still didn't explained until the guy left.

Now she knows but man, did I feel like an idiot!!!!!
March 8th, 2009 at 11:48pm