SO....

So, I haven't posted a blog in a little while...
I have a few reasons (you probably don't care...but, maybe you do).
I started dating a new guy on 1-25-09. His name is Daniel. We're still together, but us getting together caused quite a few problems. I'm not one to go nuts over a guy, so once that was over and I still had strong feelings for him. Well, needless to say, I was really happy.
My parents fighting has gotten a lot worse. Actually, as I type, they're having yet another fight. Over something stupid, I'm sure.
But, I have realized a few things.
My grades may suck.
My ex-best friend may 'hate' me. She may despise me until the end of the world.
I may not go to church anymore.
I may think that my life friggin sucks.
BUT....
I do believe in God.
I do believe I need to go back to church.
I do believe that I have at the LEAST two people here for me.
I do believe that I am 'serious' about this relationship with Daniel.
I do believe that I can do better with my grades, and that I can keep in touch with the best friend who moved away.
I believe that I need to stop cussing.
I believe I need to get my life under control.
But most of all, I believe that to get my life under control.... I need to figure out who I need to trust. I know I trust Daniel, Jen, and my family. It's a suprise that I trust Daniel, because I have A LOT of trust issues.
BUT, I also believe that as much as I need to go back to church... I need to do it in my own time. I need my space, and I need my family and friends to believe in me.
I need to try. And I am... for a change.
I need a change. My life is heading no where fast. And I need to change the direction I'm on.
I cuss too much, and I have this issue with not caring about other people. I really need to change that. I really should care about others. I know I should.
But, I need to sit down and have a talk with my mom and dad, and possibly certain friends, maybe even an old friend I never talk to anymore...
Okay...
The point of this journal was to get out what is confusing the heck outta me. I can't work through my feelings without seeing them in some form of writing. So...yeah.
Thanks for reading if you read. <3
-Kate
March 9th, 2009 at 01:35am