i'm freaking out

well, it's been a bit since i've posted anything on here, i've been super busy with studying, taking online practice tests to prepare for classes to get my diploma, this last week i haven't done much though cause i've had an infection in my gums, i'm in need of some expensive dental work that my insurance won't pay for (of course!) so i can't get the money together until next month. i'm so mad though cause it's like, every dentist i go to acts like assholes! they act like i'm just some stupid kid who drank too much soda and didn't wanna brush her teeth, but it's not like that! i did brush my teeth, but bad teeth have ran in my family on my mothers side, and not to mention.. i haven't always had the money to get my teeth all fixed up. i just hate how cruel and judgemental people can be, and i'm so scared right now because next month i'm going to be getting 2 root canals and a filling AT THE SAME TIME! the crazy dentist is saying she wants to do this instead of me coming back and getting work done again in the same area, another thing that's scaring me.. all 3 teeth are right next to eachother and their my front teeth!! i'm freaking out so bad, everyone i know is flipping out over what she's going to do, even my parents are concerned, but she's the only dentist in the county i live in that my insurance will pay for, has anyone ever gotten 2 root-canals in one sitting? i just wanna know. anyways though, i'm currently on penicilin and something for the pain. one thing i have to look forward to right now is st. patties day, i'm going with marcos to a street party at meg-o-malleys and i can't wait! i've never been to a street party before and it would be really nice to get out and just have fun, especially because of all the stress i've been dealing with between my studies and my teeth. another thing that's cool is that i just bought a digital camera last week that i can bring to the street party and i'm gonna take several pics, i joked with marcos the other day and told him i'm gonna snap a pic of him completely smashed. something else interesting that happened the other day was i did some snakesitting for marcos, his pet snake "tommy" had these little mites all over him, and he had to soak in water for an hour, only one hour, but marcos needed to work that night so he asked me if i could snakesit, which i agreed, so he dropped me off with tommy and with a couple containers to put him in, so i let the snake soak for 1 hour, then put him in his bedding for 1 hour, and then i took him out and held him for a bit, i think i did a pretty good job, my mom was impressed with how i handled him and i think marcos was really happy that i took care of his baby, lmao.
March 9th, 2009 at 05:44am