Feeling Better.

Um.. this is probably a question you get asked quite often..

I strongly dislike this year.
It almost feels like... nothing I've learnt in the last few years have counted. Like.... all that hard work, all those excellences and distinctions and extra cirriculars were all for nothing.

But I refuse to believe that, cuz Nothing really goes to waste in this world. In the knowledge factor I mean....

Uhghgh... so hard.
People have been ignoring me, teacher's have been calling me stupid. I know, I complain so much don't I??

=[

So... I've been feeling like I want to cry for the last... month??
Idk...
But I haven't. Yet.
Does it sound stupid if I say that I've been too busy to??

Anyway, when I was little, I used to... 'feel better' by playing the piano. and that still works.. but like... what if you're so tired that you can't be bothered getting up and walking to it?
I sound like a pig.
But I seriously can't be bothered...

Apparently singing helps too... and exercising... it's supposed to make you happier.
And there's the good old having a girls night with your friends, chocolate and ice cream and just talking and etc.
but those are just all classic ones.
Do any of you have any original things you like to do to make you feel better??

Because I've discovered that whatever you do, it has like.. a different effect to how you feel afterwards.
Piano, singing, violin etc. just makes me feel calmer. It doesn't always make me feel better.
The girls nights usually make me cry, which is kinda what I want atm.. but it still doesn't make me feel any better.....

So what other ideas are there out there???
March 9th, 2009 at 06:57am