New Story(s)...?

I know i havent even finished one of my stories yet but i have ideas for 2 new ones...
tell me if they are okay or not. (ps both are Tokio Hotel, working on a TAI one)

1). It starts out in Germany, Chey and Bill are on the edge of best friends and a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. The only reason being is that Chey and Bill have been very good friends for a long time. Tom is Chey's best friend too, but not as much as Bill is. He gets jealous because Bill gets to spend more time with her and that he steals her away when she’s spending time with him. He wants to be good friends with Chey like Bill is with her, but he thinks that Bill doesn’t want that to happen.
Chey's parents are tight asses and don’t really let her do much with other people. They don’t like the fact that she hangs out with the twins, but kind of trusts them because of the fact that they have been good friends since they could walk. They won’t let her date any of the brothers even if she wanted to because her parents think that they will influence her badly because they are always in the spotlight. And with the reputations of the twins, that defiantly won’t happen anytime soon…
Tokio Hotel goes on tour for a while and don’t come back for a couple months. In the time that they were gone, Chey finds another guy. (name unknown at this point) Chey meets him at school and she thinks that he is the best guy in the whole world! She thinks she’s in love with him after only 2 months being together and she thinks he is in love with her too. The boys return from the tour and find out about Chey’s boyfriend, but not from her. Tom and Bill were told by her parents. They confront her about it and they don’t like it that she was keeping a secret like this from them. They meet the guy and they think he is a jerk from the start. They don’t like him at all. Tom senses that he could be a player and Bill is just angry that he is going to be with her. Bill is worried that him and Chey are going to become distant and that she won’t like him as much
And as Bill predicted, Cheyenne begins to change. She starts to become distant from Bill and Tom and doesn’t want to hang out with them anymore. Their friendship is in danger because of this guy that might not even be there for her. Bill and Tom try to make a scheme to sabotage their relationship…

2.) Chey and Sydney are in a photography/drawing business for bands. We have went on many different tours and are always doing something. Chey is kind of a partier and it can get a little out of hand at some times. Sydney is more laid back and can addapt to not being on the go constantly, unlike Cheyenne. One night, Cheyenne decided to go out because she is bored and Sydney just got home from a 10 day trip to Europe. She goes to a club, with a fake id, and gets a little wasted. She meets a guy at the club and well, she goes to his hotel room and yea... that happens (its ok to let your mind go into the gutter, thats what it means) she leaves and goes on with her life. A few days later, her and Sydney get a call and hear that they are going on tour with Tokio Hotel for a couple months then possibly The Academy Is... Cheyenne doesnt listen to Tokio Hotel so she is excited to see a new band. Sydney does, and she is even more excited.
They get to the tour bus and get their stuff on. They go on and see Bill sitting on the couch and Tom walks out while texting on his phone. Cheyenne gets freaked out because guess what, Tom is the one-night-stand guy...
March 10th, 2009 at 12:23am