Tokio Hotel *screams intensely* (no this is not about how hot [insert-random-band-member] is. haha.)

I heard the new album comes out sometime in May or June! I'm so excited, especially having spent at least two hours on Ace Show Biz, getting the scoop. I saw Bill's new hair, and I think it's cute, but a little too... Tom-ish. You know? But then again, I think Bill was hottest in Durch den Monsun'. Anyway, they're doing the same thing that they did with Schrei/ Zimmer 483- you know, one English album, one German one- and of course, the German one comes first- and me = more excited than life. Tom has reportedly said that there are violins (!!!) in the new album.

ANY way, I hope that they gain more fans in America! They're so amazing, and it's a shame that they haven't gained a huge enough fan base here... I mean, they deserve it just a LITTLE more than some people who are already famous! But whatever.

Haha, all of them are single, and humorously enough, Bill said that he really, really wants a girlfriend. Which makes me start giggling because so many of my friends are like, "I WANT HIM." SO hilarious.

Anyway! Thanks for listening!

Pease, Love & plus de Chocolat,
Just Jess
March 10th, 2009 at 06:54am