Earth Hour, March 28, Be against Global Warming.

I'm not sure if everyone actually realizes the extent Global Warming has reached. We have places melting, animals dying, an people already predicting what's going to happen to Earth if we don't correct it. As far as news from scientists go, we can't reverse what we've done, and I'm not sure if we deserve it, but we still have a chance to stop it before it's too late.

Do you know what's going to happen if we don't stop Global Warming? Here's the list of the five deadliest, and that's enough for me.

Earth Hour is incredibly simple, you keep your lights off for only an hour. Don't you dare tell me you can't handle an hour, there's plenty of ways to make lights, and don't you already feel great that there's people out there worried and wanting to do something?

By keep your lights off for a complete hour, from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm, you're casting your vote that something needs to be done about Global Warming. Unless, of course, you're all for the world being burnt to fiery crisp, and prefer to do things to make the hole in the ozone layer even larger. Just keep in mind, if we don't do something now, things are going to become inevitable.

And when those things become inevitable? Many of your friends and family are going to be there to witness, and who knows? Maybe you will, too. If saving yourself, let alone the Earth, isn't a big enough reason to partake, then there's really no hope for you.

If you're interested, and really wanting to help, just click here for more information and ways to help spread the word.
March 10th, 2009 at 11:53am