Nothing really, Just a Smile in My face. :)

My mom actually bought me a keyboard today and I have been practicing on it since it was assembled this evening. The keyboard is actually for me to learn different recital pieces and all and also, for my upcoming exam in Solfeggio and Applied Piano, one of our major subjects. I don't know what to say basically, I'm just happy about it.

And I ate a lot this supper. The food was awesome, fried rice, longganisa(filipino dish), dumplings, and much more, we even had ice cream! And my stomach was pretty much filled. :) Thank you Lord. xD

And it's currently 1:07am and I just finished doing my part on our project in educational technology, and done reading my dear Shannon's story, checkmarks on bedposts <3. I kind of sound like a crazy person 'cause I am alone in my room and I am giggling, laughing, and kind of doing some short screams here. I just can't keep it all up even if I am with someone, I'm still noisy in short. And I can feel the emotion like most of you guys so I pretty much guess that you're with me.

I have reporting to do tomorrow. Reflective teaching, hope it all goes well. And my body hurts from practicing the dance. Many lifts, =/ and I can't remember the steps very much. -is forgetful- Sucks. And I hope the performance on Friday will go well as well.
March 10th, 2009 at 06:17pm