"How Was You Day?" "Missed The Bus, Wet, Cold..." "Oh, Okay!"

That was the basic conversation I had with my mom. Today, I missed the bus. But, of course it was raining and the wind was blowing so I was going to be wet AND cold. Sometimes... I just need to rant.

Like now! :D

It all started with the report card. It was like the dead last part of the school day and they told everyone in my grade to come get them. So, we all piled into the gymnasium and waited for the teachers. After preaching to us about how proud they were and how we were representing the school well they finally gave us the cards. As soon as they handed mine to me, the bell for school to be dismissed rang. ... It was like a riot. Everyone was rushing out and I had to wait for the longest time.

I finally went past the people and got to my locker. We have laptops that the states funds for us so we can learn computer information. But, most of my class uses it for games. So, anyway, I went to my locker and grabbed it. There's a room we have to keep them in because in little less than a week three screens broke so we couldn't take it home. The door was locked... I think. I then AGAIN opened my locker and stuffed papers I needed into my book bag then my phone rang. My mom was calling and she has the most annoying ring tone EVER! Everyone started to stare at me and I started to blush bad.

So, after I finally got everything I went downstairs and went out side to look for my bus. It left.

I had to ride another bus home.

When I met my mom at the bus stop. She was like,

"What happened?"

"Nothing much just cold, wet, and I missed the bus..."

"Oh, okay."

I feel loved. But she soon realized what she said and apologized and gave me a hug.

But, still...

(On another note. This one boy has a stash of food in his locker. Stuff like, Fruit Rollups and Tootsie Rolls... it's weird.)
March 11th, 2009 at 01:43am