The Darker Ramblings of a blackened soul

To whom it may concern,

The Idiocy of some people astound me today. It causes the very air that I am breathing to turn hot and acrid to the point where I am uncomfortable with the idea of dwelling on the vulgar thoughts of those with the pretense to call themselves my friend. I have been irritated, I have been angry, and I have been furious, however, none of these things can define the mood I am now, at this exact moment, projecting upon the folds of humanity. It is a disgusting thought to see how manipulative and hurtful some can be and I am even angry with myself for this past month of ups and downs. Be that as it may the burning fire engulfing my mind reflects images of the wrongs I have caused people and the pain I have caused myself. It astounds me to this day that the people I think know me the best, know me the least. A new comer in my life has a passion and fire to learn all that they can about me and to understand my processes as well as I do them. I wish that could be so, if only to appease their curious nature. At moments like these I wonder why my darkened soul never seems to brighten, at least that I am aware of. Most say I am depressed or another diagnosis of that nature. I say maybe I like it better dark than light, or maybe I am just tired of the light for a while. It is nice to look at the subtle calamities of the every day with a thought that it doesnt matter cause it has nothing to affect or destroy, it is when you have the happiness, the love, the crazy emotions no one understands and cant live without, that we are truely in danger of losing. Losing everything we fought tooth and nail to gain. It is a sad day to see a newly broken individual come from the light of their misfortunes like an atomic bomb, whose flash signals the end of days, so this poor souls heart breaks with the uncertainty of tomorrow. Fear is nothing but the absense of something to fight for. Go find something stronger that you can attain and fight for everything you need to posses. Lest fear keep you from fighting at all. The nice thing about the dark, you cant see how big the monster really is.

The Darker Ramblings of a blackened soul
March 11th, 2009 at 06:37pm