The often incoherent ramblings of a speechless heart

To whom it may concern,

To day is filled with warmth and light, as the dangers of my time slowly fade into the beautiful moring light. I seem to brighten as the echoing vastness of the universe unfolds itself into peace and tranquility that I have not felt in many months. I long for the cold of winter, the sights of fall, the emptiness of the world before my eyes is a chilling, boneless land that screams for the gift of life. Seeing the world in such torment brings the fight back to my veins. The correlation between being broken and fighting anyways, the earth and myself, comforts the sting of old wounds and freezes the cracks in my heart from growing. Cold, it makes me wish for a warm fire, the crackling wood as it is consumed with hating flame. The fire itself calls to me, I enjoy its strength. The power behind something living without a life, the metaphor the simili the blank canvass that is its flames. The poetry it brings forth and the calling sensation to be devoured whole. Enticing and rich, loathing and beautiful, to be embraced with a passion that is fire, that burns and hurts yet causes healing and memories to engulf ones soul. It is life and death, one of the perfect symbols to live with the human beings that walk the barren, the rich, the changing earth. On the other hand, water is the passion of my soul. No matter how loudly fire screams my name the sheer enjoyment that begins with the sea, the deep darkness that is my dreams. The sea that calls consumes and releases. An ocean that burns in a storm, drowns in depth, and had the strength to claim and release the human soul. Fire burns, but water nourishes it is the foundation of this planet and it is the peace and serenity that reliquishes no one. For all are changed by the sea. whether it is a gain of love or hate, it depends on the person not the water. Elements, I could go on for days, the ability to change the lives of humans all over this planet on a day to day basis, astounds me, we are not just creatures onto ourselves, but we are contained and dominated by the very world that we live in and it amazes me that the few that are arrogant enough to believe that we have control over our lives insults and embaraces me. We control nothing in our existance but the choices we make. That neither makes us masters of destiny or free to do as we wish. The limitations put to us by the world ultimately rule.

Lauren Lottie

The often incoherent ramblings of a speechless heart
March 11th, 2009 at 06:39pm