Don't you really hate it...?

I have black hair - so what?
I have an iPod - who doesn't?
I'm not happy all the time - who the hell is?
Does this make me emo?


I might have emo friends; you assume I'm emo too, right?

Why?

I have differnt beliefs to you - what right does that give you to tell me I'm wrong?
Your background is differnt to mine - does that give you the right to make me feel like shit because of it? Your culture is differnt to mine, yet you can tell me, in my own country, where I am supposed to feel safe, that it is wrong, and yours is so much better, so much more right? Did I even say anything about your culture?

My opinion is my own - you tell me I'm wrong. Did I say your opinion was wrong?


Can the world just get along in peace for once? I am not the only person who feels like this. C'mon, seriously. How could you want to live in a world like that?

Ooooh, I'm so fucking amazing, I'm so popular, I'm so smart, I'm so perfect, I'm so much better than you, I'm not a 'fag'. Ect. Ect.

Would it make you feel proud if you knew who you were hurting and how badly you were hurting them? Would you feel powerful? If you knew that someone went home everyday after being ridiculed by you, and cried themselves to sleep every night?

Why can't people with nothing better to do than make other's lives that little bit more difficult for them every damn day get along with their own pettyful lives. Deal with your problems - don't cause them for others.

When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix.

That man couldn't have been more right.
March 12th, 2009 at 11:50am