I hate you boys.

Why?
Because, you get treated like freaking royalty on here. Not saying this is your fault, it's not like that at all. It's those fan girls fault.
You come on here, and get 200+ "Welcome to Mibba (lame attempt at a cute phrase to catch your eye)" comments on you first day on this site.
I got, what, 20? Not cool. Not cool at all.

I am honestly contemplating making an account with one of my guy friends picture, just too see how many comments it will get. Wait, never mind. That's against the rules anyway.
Oh, see? It's even making me think about breaking the rules!
That last line was lame. Ignore it.
But really, I want 200+ welcome comments! You guys must get one hell of an ego boost because of all that. I know I sure would.

Now, I guess I can't say that I'm not a fault either. I do also comment boys on here. But it's really only because I welcome a lot of people, and just because they that 8037580239 other welcomes doesn't mean I can't make a new friend, right?
Right.

But want to know whats really sad? Most of the guys on here are fake anyway. I would like to talk to someone that, if they have a face and are claiming to be it, is real. I don't like being lied to, and I count that as lies.
I actually don't think I've talked to one guy on here that I haven't suspected of being fake. And that makes me feel bad, I don't like judging much either.

But anyway, back to the "royalty" thing.
The boys get all the comments, all the friends, all the attention. And I really don't think it's fair. There is a lot of cool chicks on here that deserve that same attention, and get none of it.

I'm just ranting, sorry about that. Do you, reader, have a problem with all this "comment rape" on boys, too? By the way, it kind of sucks when someone reads and doesn't comment. I know you have your own opinion on this, let me hear it :)
March 14th, 2009 at 03:03am