Nostalgia

All my old stories and writings suck. I haven't been on this site in ages, and now that I've taken it up again, I can't seem to muster up the guts to delete all my old stuff. This probably stems from the fact that I've blocked out a good part of my life from about two years ago and now I'm freaking out about preserving every little detail of every little day in the present.

I've started a journal, which is kinda pathetic (to me), I don't go anywhere without my camera if I can, and I've been homesick for forever. (For Bulgaria, where I'm originally from). On top of that, school's been going on for too long now, I'm actually talking to people, I'm not sulking all day, and I don't get it.

We have an overnight class field trip (that I couldn't be more psyched about) coming up in April, but I feel like my life's ending. I'm actually dreading this summer because I haven't been alone all year and that's one of the main ingredients of summer vacation; isolation while you try to figure out how to live on the edge for a couple of months.

Writing used to be my way of letting all this stuff out in a way that is completely different from what is actually happening. I guess I have to start doing that again....
March 14th, 2009 at 04:03am