Love triangles are the worst ever

Ok, So I've got a sticky situation here. I'm going out with this guy... let's call him Joe. Joe is a SWEETHEART. He's head over heels for me, he doesn't pressure me, he gives me a ride home from school everyday, he makes me laugh, and he's one of my best friend's brothers. (my friend is THRILLED we're going out, btw).
Anyway, you wouldn't think that would be that big of a problem, right?
WRONG-O... enter Joe's friend.... Bob. Bob is also amazing. He's sexy and kind and HOT and super, and really fun to be with. The only reason I wasn't oging out with him before was because, while he was at my school, there was a HUGE drama windup around him, and he didn't want me to have to be in it, because I would've gotten hurt (which only gives him MORE super nice points). Anyway, he's homeschooled now, and I rarely see him. But I miss him... ALOT

Ok, so. I've liked Bob since forever and here came Joe. I figured, what the heck? Let's go out with him... and (surprise surprise), I fell in love. UH-Oh. So, now I CAN'T hurt Joe, because he's SOOOOO happy with me, but I still love Bob. And I'm going to the movies with Bob this weekend (Joe knows about it). And, I'm scared that I won't be able to resist Bob... but I WANT to go to the movies with him.... I'm at a loss as to what to do. I don't want to hurt either of them, because I KNOW that Bob likes me too, he told me over myspace.

Oh, did I mention that Bob and Joe are GOOD FRIENDS????? So, not only am I deciding on who's heart to break, I'm also going to ruin a friendship unless I find a MIRACLE solution that won't hurt any of us (IMPOSSIBLE)....

And I can't break up with Joe, but I won't cheat on him, but I'm not gonna blow off Bob, because he deserves a chance too, right?
UGH... I hate my life.... drama drama drama
March 14th, 2009 at 03:04pm