Bad Boys are Smexy

I don't really know how to start this, so here it goes.

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved the bad guy. The villian. The delinquent. The outsider. The strange loner with a taste for blood.
Yeah, I love 'em all. There's that suspense, that thrilling appeal to them that I just can't get enough of.
I used to go to an all-black middle school. Everyone thought it was strange that I didn't crush on Omarion or Will Smith (not that Will isn't sexy). They didn't understand that I loved the goth guys and punk rockers. I wanted a guy with tattoos and a nose ring, not gold-plated teeth and 50 million chains. Dark, sexy smooth hair, not dreds and cornrows.
Now that I'm in high school, I'm surrounded by people who think like me. But once again, the villian-infatuation occurs.
My friend once told me that, when going to a horror movie, she's immediately know who the culprit was because I'd think he was sexy in the beginning. And she was always right.
So, I've come to wonder, what is it about bad guys that us teenage girls love so much? Why do we always fall for danger and suspense?
Another thing. Why does the really sexy bad boy have to go to jail in the end? So yeah, he killed a dude. He's still freaking hott. That has to count for something, right?

I can probably answer for myself. I lead a pretty boring life. I crave that spur-of-the-moment relationship.

Just for fun, here's a list of a couple of the bad boys I love XD:
Draco Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Adrian Voigt (movie version only)
Gaspard Ulliel as Hannibal
Sergeant Trotter (Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap)

Hope you like my first journal!

=]
March 15th, 2009 at 02:46am