Sneak Peek At A Possible New Story!

Ok This could be the Oliver Sykes story I mentioned.
Because really who doesn't love some Oli? Especially us American gals that drool over just the accent!

For I am Death

She listens to the lyrics for what may have been the millionth time. Her ears understanding every growl and scream that the average human could never hope to. Her scowl not leaving her face for a moment. By the time the song ended this final time she’d made her decision.

And I whispered in her ear
“Fear me for I am death”


“I’ll introduce him to death.” She hissed.
She instantly jerked up from her chair out of her music room.
She walked toward her door not before slowing in her movie room to see what movie was playing on the five disk DVD player that she kept on loop so there was always something playing.
She was met with the paled face of Antonio Banderas delivering the line. “Perhaps this is the only real evil left.”
‘As if vampires would be the only evil left.’ She scoffed mentally. ‘They crumble before me just as well as humans.’ She could never keep that thought from her head.
She surrounded herself with pop culture in hopes of feeling less monstrous, but it always just reminds her of the simple fact of what she truly is. A monster.
She was born of a normal family in the early 1600s but the mark behind her ear told them she’d be anything but normal.

And that's about where I'm at.
She's death(kinda), and it offended her that he'd make the claim -even in song- that he had anything to do with death. She's a powerful woman with a short fuse.
Parts of this will probably be changed.
It's in the very beginning stages right now I just wanted to see what y'all thought so tell me! Ok!
<3
SuperCassie
March 18th, 2009 at 02:45am