I Miss How Things Use To Be.

The past is the past and I can't say that I have completely gotten over it because that would be a lie and the past is the whole reason I am right here at this very moment. Basically I have nothing better to do with my life. I am guessing I should be in school right now? but I am not am I? I miss how things use to be but I got over the fact that things will NEVER be the same again. And I adcept that. But all the time I catch my self wandering how things would be if they never met. Occurs I wouldnt have my beloved but maybe it would be for the better. But as they say 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' and 'Everything happens for a reason. Everything will be ok in the end, If it's not ok it's not the end.' We all hate being alone and right now I feel the lonliest just sitting and waiting for everything to be ok again, although with my family things were never perfect but we were happy. But right no it feels as if the whole world is crashing down on top of my till I am suficated but I have to stay there or it will be the end. So I just have to wait till everything is ok before I can let go, because then I can be sure it is the end.

Beloved

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs -Fall out boy
March 18th, 2009 at 02:24pm